Anyone in the GTA area have a Lonelec Cable to rent or loan?

Frosty Rider

Turbocharged
Ride
2010 R III T, 2020 R 3GT, 2001 HD CVO WideGlide
As the title says i'm wondering if anyone in the GTA area has a Lonelec cable that they can rent or loan me, either way works for me. I expect my Autotune to be in by Monday at the latest, ordered from Fortnine and they are pretty quick. I have ordered the Lonelec cable, but don't expect it to get here for at least a couple of weeks, but once i have the Autotune in place i can get the required Maps from Hanso, and set this puppy up. the excitement builds, bummer looking out the window it is nice an sunny and -100 kabillion degrees out there, winter sucks

Work on getting in touch with HansO. He is a busy guy but the wait is worth it.

I have already been touch with him, we have arranged for the mappings, i just need to get the autotune installed and get my hands on the lonelec cable, i ordered the cable today but since it is coming from England i expect it is going to be weeks before it gets here so i'm trying to locate a cable locally in the mean time if i can

I have already been touch with him, we have arranged for the mappings, i just need to get the autotune installed and get my hands on the lonelec cable, i ordered the cable today but since it is coming from England i expect it is going to be weeks before it gets here so i'm trying to locate a cable locally in the mean time if i can
It only took 7 days to get to Cape Cod when I ordered the cable from them. They have great customer service.

Back