Anyone have experience of this screen?

I’ve never seen a screen that actually enhances the appearance of any bike and especially a Rocket. That one is no exception. It looks like it might work OK, although it no doubt will cause a fair bit of buffeting and wind noise and not offer much protection. In other words, it makes about as much sense as anything else you could put on there to make your bike look worse and be less comfortable to ride.

So if you haven't got a madstad system you can't fit it to your bike.looks ok can't really see it giving much protection. Got wind screen on my ktm same sort of size causes buffering at high speed,water runs off it straight on to my visor when raining. But looks s..t without it.Rocket don't feel the need for wind shield to busy enjoying the ride:thumbsup:

It attaches to a Fork clamp Kit.
I am not sure if that is the stock Triumph Front End Fixing Kit A9738051 or the Madstad ones but I presume the Madstad QR bracket system is attached to the stock Fork fixing kit which is used for all stock factory Triumph Rocket screens and the Dave Gill ones from Rocke's Patches UK.

Although Dave Gill also makes his own fork tubes for Triumph R3 screen brackets in both stainless and black powdercoat
TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 roadster rocket 111 fron end fixing tubes Black | eBay

If you buy it and itr seems well priced, do not forget to use your discount coupon.

Extend Your Riding Season With Better Wind Protection! Save 10% Off Any Purchase of $100 or More. Use Promo Code WINTER10

Aesthetics apart - the OEM flyscreen does seem to help a bit upto 70ish - but it does a job protecting the clocks and ignition switch from wet & detritus. And poor ol' Frank lives in wet ol' Southern UK and close to the New forest where roads ARE covered in shyte as the horses have priority and roam free. In his place I would want my speedo to last a bit longer too.

Back