Anyone have engine crash bars for sale ?

Rocket Scientist

Grand Exulted Poobah
Ride
Black 05' Rocket III standard
Anyone have Rivco engine crash bars for sale ?

I'm looking for Rivco engine crash bars that will fit my 05' R3 standard. Let me know what you have and how much you want. Thanks, Fred

I'm hearing Rivco is the way to go. Here is a picture of what they are offering. That is not the same set-up I have seen on other bikes. The ones I saw were not connected together and the top mounting bracket looked like a forging that was welded to the tube. Anyone know what I'm talking about ? I'm sure I saw a set at the fall RAA but can't remember whose bike they were on.

These look like the ones I saw but I can't find any pictures that show the top mounting area. These are Triumph bars for a Roadster (same part # fits R3 and Classic)

Here are a few pictures please excuse the state of the bike as I just got back from a 100mile jaunt and not cleaned it yet
I bought these bars in 2005 never had to use them yet(touch wood)

Who's bike is that ? It can't be yours because the front of the crash bar is DIRTY ;)
I've looked at those online, Rivco's correct ? It sounds like they are no longer available. Fortunately I love the challenge of finding things that are no longer available. Thanks for the pics Dave. Fred

Oops ! I should have read the disclaimer about the hundred mile ride :D

Back