Anyone have a pic of Viking Exhaust header on a Touring?

Navigator

Living Legend
Ride
2009 Rocket Touring
With TORs on my 09 Touring along with the Viking crossover piece, I have been considered getting Paul's custom exhaust header in the silver. As yet I'm undecided for a few reasons.

The 09 stock header appears to be much better for exhaust flow than the cast iron one on my 07 Classic so one gets into the discussion of how much the custom header will improve performance. I also have a modified tune, courtesy of Claviger, and will be installing the Ram Air this spring.
Stock Header.jpg

I was please to discover the above header design when I removed the chrome covers, instead of that cast iron type that is on the earlier models.

Another consideration, and possibly rather silly one, is how it looks with chrome TORs. I've done a site search to include perusing photos in the Media section but can't find a photo of the Viking header on a Touring. Would appreciate a photo.

Looking forward to the updated pics Paul

Edit: I meant to add the transition into the chrome mufflers looks good.

And of course blacke header/muffler setup also looks good. I'll stay with the chrome fufflers though.

Last edited:
Paul Bryant is making me a slip on now, super excited to have his piece connect to my Oz header:cool:

Back