Anyone got a spare bear claw?

Mittzy

The Hooligan - Just Doing Stuff
Ride
2020 TFC #385, 2014 R3 Roadster 230hp (BRUTUS)
Looking for an old rough bear claw even painted dented scratched -whatever condition (well almost) want something I can do some mods to just to mess with trying some different things. PM me if you can help.
Thanks

Hope you don't mind Tony, but I'm after one now too. You first though. ;)

A cut/drilled/painted one would be fine; I'm really just after the top 'fingernail'. Will consider swapping for mine that I've cut for triple K&Ns.

I don't mind Richard, I want one I can cut an weld so I can fabricate something different.
Anyone???

Also looking for a side stand to modify....

A cut/drilled/painted one would be fine; I'm really just after the top 'fingernail'. Will consider swapping for mine that I've cut for triple K&Ns.

Hey Richard, I have secured a bear claw so the next ones for you.

Still looking for a side stand.

I was debating cutting mine. Not sure what shipping would be for us but I could be game.

I now see where you are going with this Mittzy
You want a side stand to put on the right hand side to save the brake lever in case of a 'Mishap' :D

Gone Fishin

I now see where you are going with this Mittzy
You want a side stand to put on the right hand side to save the brake lever in case of a 'Mishap' :D

Gone Fishin

AWWWW ***in hell man!!!!!!:eek:
You worked me out:D

Nah, I want to shorten it so the bike does not sit up so much.:cool:

Back