Rocket Scientist

Grand Exulted Poobah
Ride
Black 05' Rocket III standard
imagesCA2M1VCY.jpg
Does anyone besides me think the gas tank on this bike looks like it belongs on another bike and some shade tree mechanic grafted it onto this one and thought "hey, that there looks right purty"

I saw both models up close last year and IMHO most Japanese bikes built in the late 70's had a way better fit,finish and look. No self respecting HD diehard would buy or even ride one. It's an entry level bike that nobody is going to buy.

I saw both models up close last year and IMHO most Japanese bikes built in the late 70's had a way better fit,finish and look. No self respecting HD diehard would buy or even ride one. It's an entry level bike that nobody is going to buy.
HEY JAG I visit the local Harley dealer and Ive seen some of those 750 starter bikes riding in and out so someone likes them havnt tested one yet but the HD riders seem to like them for the women

Clearly HD's marketing group has been getting hassled for not having a less expensive alternative to the metric commuter lines. Too bad they suck at development. The idea is sound but the physical cycles look like a 20 year old Honda. I saw the first ones delivered to Marquette MI Harley dealership. The day they were put on the floor for display, the sales people pushed them into the corner.

Back