Anyone dealt with this company ?

Wrecka

Living Legend
Ride
2013 R3R
http://www.allthingstriumph.com/triumph-cruisers/triumph-rocket-iii/rocket-iii-roadster.html

Bought $800 worth of gear off them last Wednesday , got a instant reply from paypal that the transaction went through but recieved nothing from the dealer. So i sent them an email yesterday and still havnt received a reply , i understand it's a long weekend in the US so maybe thats why , just hoping someone can put my mind at ease as im always paranoid when i buy off the net
Wrecka

Cheers mate thought as much, then had a brain fart and looked in the junk folder for email, there was a confirmation email from them in there DOHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cheers mate thought as much, then had a brain fart and looked in the junk folder for email, there was a confirmation email from them in there DOHHHHHHHHHHHHH
your a worry mate ,I just ordered a breakaway cruise control unit on line .if it was as good as tyres I bought it should be in four days

I just received a bunch of accessory parts from them, great company, and a discount on the parts as well. It took them under a week to ship out.

Back