Anybody who has Tsukayu fairing/bags want a 10% rebate?

Stillserving

LET'S GO BRANDON
Ride
86' Magna, 2017 R3R
To anyone who has bought Tsukayu products, Do you want a 10% rebate? I am getting ready to order a set of Strong bags for my Roadster. According to their site, they offer a Referral Program where the Referrer gets a 10% rebate on their previous purchase and the referred person (me in this case-gets a 5% rebate after my first purchase).
Here is the link to the page that explains it:
Tsukayu Fairing, Hard Saddlebags and Touring Trunk

Send me a PM for my info if you want to refer me and get the 10%.

does anyone happen to have one of their fairings installed, they indicate that the passing lamp has to be moved, as stupid as this sounds, what lights are they referring to? I want to order a fairing

does anyone happen to have one of their fairings installed, they indicate that the passing lamp has to be moved, as stupid as this sounds, what lights are they referring to? I want to order a fairing
If referring to a R3 Roadster or Classic etc that 'passing lamp' = front signal indicator 'blinkers' currently on chrome stalks. Not a big issue plenty of options.

On a R3 Touring model that passing lamp may refer to the driving light / fog light optional accessory lights on the light bars often found on Tourings.

I put one on my 14 Touring. All that is needed is to adjust the driving lights
20171122_114633.jpg

Tires are Rear (Michelin Commander 11) Front is (Dunlop Elite 3). I think you are seeing my U.K. Tax disc holder on the fork. I put a Triumph Decal in it.

Thanks...I'm definitely thinking about that Commander 2 180/65 B16 for my next rear tire. I've been real happy with Bridgestone Excedra Max, but they are only good for about 7K. I hope your mileage is better with the MC2

Thanks...I'm definitely thinking about that Commander 2 180/65 B16 for my next rear tire. I've been real happy with Bridgestone Excedra Max, but they are only good for about 7K. I hope your mileage is better with the MC2
So far I have had three riding seasons with the Commander 11. About 13000K so far. It hardly shows any wear yet. By far the longest lasting rear motorcycle tire I ever owned.

I have been using the Michelin commander II front and rear on my Harley and Virago, good lasting tire, holds well in wet and dry, I have been debating them for the rocket, once the Pirelli night dragons wear out

Back