Anybody have a pic of a factory flamed flyscreen?

Torque addict

Supercharged
Ride
'05 R3 w/Aerocharger turbo
I have the factory flamed tank and am having my fly screen and front fender painted to match. I found a picture of the fender online but no luck with the fly screen. I know I saw one once somewhere but have no idea where. An example to show my painter would be nice. Many thanks to anyone out there who can help.

7hrs and no takers...can't help but thought you might be getting a bit lonely so I'll say hi...hi..how's your big girl going after her rebuild?

Here you go!!!!:sneaky::unsure:

untitledcc.png

7hrs and no takers...can't help but thought you might be getting a bit lonely so I'll say hi...hi..how's your big girl going after her rebuild?
Runs really well but haven't gone over 10% throttle so I have no idea how it will run with a heavy load but I suspect all will be well there too. I want to break it in gently for 500 miles then it will hit the dyno and will also get a compression reading.

I am having trouble with the Dynojet ignition module that I added to the PCV. It keeps shutting down and has to be reset by cycling power either with the ignition or kill switch. Dynojet wants to trouble shoot via remote log in to my laptop while it's running and plugged into the PCV to watch it happen real time. Haven't had time to do that as I'm at work during their working hours! Highly frustrating.

Runs really well but haven't gone over 10% throttle so I have no idea how it will run with a heavy load but I suspect all will be well there too. I want to break it in gently for 500 miles then it will hit the dyno and will also get a compression reading.

I am having trouble with the Dynojet ignition module that I added to the PCV. It keeps shutting down and has to be reset by cycling power either with the ignition or kill switch. Dynojet wants to trouble shoot via remote log in to my laptop while it's running and plugged into the PCV to watch it happen real time. Haven't had time to do that as I'm at work during their working hours! Highly frustrating.

do you remember when we used to listen to the engine/exhaust and just re-jet the carbies until it sounded right??? :roll::roll:

I'm a big fan of turbo'd bikes so I hope you get it sorted soon enough...keen to hear how she runs...

Back