Anybody got a Pacific Blue R3?

The Roadster and the R3T cowlings are the same. I don't like the chrome and have a beautiful R3T but have idea what Pacific Blue is. You'd think the seller would post pic of it instead of a parts manual pic.

The Roadster and the R3T cowlings are the same. I don't like the chrome and have a beautiful R3T but have idea what Pacific Blue is. You'd think the seller would post pic of it instead of a parts manual pic.
Google is your friend - Triumph Pacific Blue.
From an old post of mine Paint codes

It was a Classic two tone color from 2006 at least. The Triumph Touch up paint part number is T3120300-JI and the Triumph alpha code JI may appear at the end of painted items individual part numbers.
Rocket 111 (Classic) 2006
- New England White NG IVC L4890 T3120300-NG / Pacific Blue Pearl JI DUPONT BEC 1954 T3120300-JI
Rocket 111 (Classic) 2008

- Pacific Blue Pearl JI DUPONT BEC 1954, T3120300-JI /Aluminum Silver MH Dupont BEC2203 T3120300-MH

2006 Classic New England White / Pacific Blue Pearl
1370b132a9926aa09d1ad9676bbbe36b.jpg

2013 Pacific Blue Triumph Trophy SE
1200px-2013_Pacific_Blue_Triumph_Trophy_SE.jpg

This is a different color entirely Triumph Caeruleus Blue in this case with Tribal decals.
Rocket 111 Special Edition 2006
- Caeruleus Blue/Tribal (Caeruleus Blue JR. P/N T3120400JR) (A9708068-ZJRE)
eab674c52827590ebc5f6d81ccf6258a.jpg

@Navigator I think your bike is the rare color option, isn't it?

Rocket 111 (Touring) 2010
- Eclipse Blue Pearl JN IVC L3063 T3120300-JN / Azure Blue met JP Azure Blue PPG Azure T3120300-JP

Your bike
Link Removed

Another with many more photos:

Link Removed

dw5a50be17-255a8c3cf7.jpg

It is still a **** cheap set of new radiator shrouds that you could repaint your choice of color.

Paint codes to match yours below. The UK listed bike above stated that the paint was Eclipse Blue Pearl & Azure Blue Metallic, but I would check the metallic bit or you may not get a match.:
Eclipse Blue Pearl JN IVC L3063 T3120300-JN / Azure Blue met JP Azure Blue PPG Azure T3120300-JP

It is still a **** cheap set of new radiator shrouds that you could repaint your choice of color.

Paint codes to match yours below. The UK listed bike above stated that the paint was Eclipse Blue Pearl & Azure Blue Metallic, but I would check the metallic bit or you may not get a match.:
Eclipse Blue Pearl JN IVC L3063 T3120300-JN / Azure Blue met JP Azure Blue PPG Azure T3120300-JP

I don't see many Rockets that are the color of mine and it really is beautiful. I had the shrouds on my other Rocket painted by a local body shop. I am not interested in having the ones I have painted though because it is fairly expensive and not worth it to me. $60 for a set of shrouds is a pretty good deal though.

I now recall the Pacific Blue color. There was one for sale at Pensacola Triumph next to the 07 I bought. It was a Classic and mine was a Classic Tourer. It was my first choice.

The color looks close enough that it might work with mine. This America is for sale at a town near me and he describes it as a Sapphire Blue. Looks somewhat the same as that Triple in the picture.

2014 Triumph America LT

I just sent a note to the seller asking to clarify if it is the pearl blue or metallic. Might work.

Oh and on the picture of mine by the water, it is inaccurate because I now have a nice set of deep throated TORs and love 'em.

Last edited:
The Black set I have fitted WERE Pacific Blue and sprayed by a UK dealer to Phantom Black. Was told they had bought 10 sets VERY cheap from Triumph. It was about 6 years ago, mind.

Just bought the cowling. The seller responded to my note with a photo. It's obviously a different blue but I think it will work better that the eye shattering chrome. I always thought my Rocket Classic looked like a chrome radiator heading down the road followed by a big bike until I had it painted black.

Will post a pic when I get it installed.

They still have cheap Cardinal Red sets in the UK from Jack Lilley Triumph. I got one in 2016 and swapped it for a good Chrome set with a forum member as mine had been scuffed and painted black
£44.16 for UK EU buyers with VAT and just £36.80 for non EU /UK international like USA and Oz.
Triumph Radiator End Caps - Cardinal Red | A9748026-CL
image.php

Back