Anybody ever try these grip covers?

Haven't tried 'em but I like 'em. Can't beat the price. Thanks for the post.

Question?

Wingandaprayer There seems to be 2 sizes The 1.25" - 1.45" or
1.45" -1.65". Either in 4.25" length or 5" length My question is when I measure grips the Throttle is 1 7/16"
( which converts to 1.44" ) and the left side is actually larger 1 15/32" ( which converts to 1.47" ) . I'm figuring the larger diameter in 4,25" length. I don't wanna ruin my stock grips incase I don't like these. Did they slide right over or did you have to lube them? Sorry to sound so anal but I didn't want to order the wrong pair. I suffer from numb hands and nothing really works, tried the qui gloves ( they suck ) Tried the kuryakyn ISO grips not much help either. Thanks for any help.

Wingandaprayer There seems to be 2 sizes The 1.25" - 1.45" or
1.45" -1.65". Either in 4.25" length or 5" length My question is when I measure grips the Throttle is 1 7/16"
( which converts to 1.44" ) and the left side is actually larger 1 15/32" ( which converts to 1.47" ) . I'm figuring the larger diameter in 4,25" length. I don't wanna ruin my stock grips incase I don't like these. Did they slide right over or did you have to lube them? Sorry to sound so anal but I didn't want to order the wrong pair. I suffer from numb hands and nothing really works, tried the qui gloves ( they suck ) Tried the kuryakyn ISO grips not much help either. Thanks for any help.

I use 1.45 x 4.25. They slip on over the stockers with no damage to the stock grips. I use a contact type cement to hold them in place, I have also used hairspray or silicone sealant to hold them.

I have the grip puppies which ar the same thing Love them Us air when installing them then roll them back a little to apply the glue should take at least 10 min. that's with looking at how nice they are. realy help with the vibs

pair or each

Are they sold in pairs or each?
I did not see anything mentioned about that.

They come in pairs, low cost I paid about $11.50 on line. Just ordered them, I'll give a review when I install them. I will probably use soapy water to install them incase I don't like them, I don't want glue all over stock grips.

I just ordered a set. For what it's worth, not having tried either brand yet, I did hear from someone who used both the Grip Puppies and the Grab-on's, and he preferred Grab-on's. Again this is just one persons opinion, nothing more.

I ordered the 4.25" long x the 1.45-1.65 diameter. I just put them on. They went on pretty easy with a little tugging and pushing. Had them both on in less then 2 minutes. They don't appear to slip when installed so I'll take a ride this afternoon to check them out.

Back