Any tunes for triple K&N's, and stock exhaust?

tommyv

.020 Over
I installed the triple K&N's on my 07 Rocket 3, but can't install my Pred exhaust until I get my gaskets from Triumph :( Is there a good tune to use until I install my pipe for full power in all gears? Thanks

Yes...

the exhaust is still stock. Currently running 20222

Last edited:
I don't have any idea how lean you would be running with that set up. I would just keep the standard tune for now. Hopefully it won't be too long before you get the gaskets. Are they the copper ones for the exhaust port? Have you modified the tune you're running for full power?

Yes, I modded the secondaries

to open 100%, and corrected the speedo. I think the gaskets are copper. I ordered them thru bike bandit. I hope they'll be here by the end of the week.

Don't forget to copy the I4 map into I2 and I3 for full power (I1 is for neutral). If you can't get the gaskets, my dealer carries them.

Probably a dumb question...

but is there an easy way to copy the i4 map, and then paste it on i2 and i3? I haven't figured it out yet :eek:

Click on the I4 tab, then up top click edit then copy table, then click I3 tab, click edit then paste table, click I2 tab, click edit then paste table.

Ahhh....lol

That'll help for sure! I did it manually earlier. I was unable to do the 12 min. tune, as the bike kept shutting itself off after 5 minutes or so. The bike is def. more snotty. Wacking the throttle going slow down my street in 1st gear gets the tire in the air now. :cool: Now if my gaskets would show up, I could get my Preds on :D

Back