Any tunes for carpenter setups with ramair?

Danvitt

.060 Over
Ride
2013 Roadster
Hey all, will be looking to add the ramair and carpenter pipes to my 2013 R3R. Browsing through the resources I haven't found anything except maybe one for the CES pipes. Does any one have a tune that would work or could maybe share a recommendation?

Hey all, will be looking to add the ramair and carpenter pipes to my 2013 R3R. Browsing through the resources I haven't found anything except maybe one for the CES pipes. Does any one have a tune that would work or could maybe share a recommendation?

I am running Carpenter Streetrod(?) exhaust with Ramair. Have tried 4 tunes now and have decided the 20050 tune for Tors, Cat delete and, Air filter pods with dyno #'s 151HP / 158Ft-lb have worked the best for me.
One would think the over priced Carp exhaust would include a tune...
Anyway, with this tune it's hard not to do a smoky first gear burn out. :) no noticeable flat spots good steady idle that I raised it to 950.

I am running Carpenter Streetrod(?) exhaust with Ramair. Have tried 4 tunes now and have decided the 20050 tune for Tors, Cat delete and, Air filter pods with dyno #'s 151HP / 158Ft-lb have worked the best for me.
One would think the over priced Carp exhaust would include a tune...
Anyway, with this tune it's hard not to do a smoky first gear burn out. :) no noticeable flat spots good steady idle that I raised it to 950.

Can’t see this tune in resources gharger would you have a link please?

I don't see the tune listed anymore, either. I will keep looking.
Looks like there's another similar Hans-O tune listed for early Rockets with the same application that I haven't tried.

Thanks gharger,would appreciate the chance to try it.

Thanks gharger,would appreciate the chance to try it.

Found the tune again on the tuneecu.com website. It's from South Africa. Titled 20050 Dyno final map with pods and ignition retard. My headers seem to be less hot on my leg with the ignition retard. Rode the bike some more today. Nothing bad to say about it. The bike screams!

Found the tune again on the tuneecu.com website. It's from South Africa. Titled 20050 Dyno final map with pods and ignition retard. My headers seem to be less hot on my leg with the ignition retard. Rode the bike some more today. Nothing bad to say about it. The bike screams!

Thanks gharger,found the tune the guys who did tune ecu are wonderful just the site layout could be better! Found this in a part I’ve never been before, will give it a try at the weekend.

Thanks gharger,found the tune the guys who did tune ecu are wonderful just the site layout could be better! Found this in a part I’ve never been before, will give it a try at the weekend.

Had an unexpected afternoon off work so took the opportunity to load the above tune and go for a spin before the weather breaks later .
Wow, what a difference! So much smoother in the lower gears, the snatching that made slower riding a pain seems to have gone and the mid range just feels much stronger ,thanks again for your help.

Back