Any Scottish owners on here?

Blairbiker

Knight of the road
Ride
Triumph Rocket GT
Hi i'm from Perthshire but ride all over Scotland, I'll be picking up my GT on the 1st March. .just in time for the better weather :cool: I'm usually out on my bike 2/3 times a week so always up for any bike runs if anyone is interested

Hi i'm from Perthshire but ride all over Scotland, I'll be picking up my GT on the 1st March. .just in time for the better weather :cool: I'm usually out on my bike 2/3 times a week so always up for any bike runs if anyone is interested
Hi if you get lost and end up in Lincolnshire im always up for run out

Hi I’m from Arbroath

All right tease me why don't you, wherein Glenrothes and what is your name, I was born and raised in Auchmuty Warout Brae to be exact, Dave McAulay have a big brother Jim and three sisters Janice, Shona and Joyce plus a few dogs
Was brought up in Lothian court in macy as a kid then in my early 20s moved to broom road in rimbleton. My mate Cammy stayed around that area until he passed with heart failure.

All right tease me why don't you, wherein Glenrothes and what is your name, I was born and raised in Auchmuty Warout Brae to be exact, Dave McAulay have a big brother Jim and three sisters Janice, Shona and Joyce plus a few dogs
Not the same Dave that worked in low
The supermarket in our teens when we were at Glenrothes college ?

Back