Any rumors on exhausts?

slidderhd

Turbocharged
Ride
2008 R3T
I joined the Rocket iii Facebook site and have seen some pics of after market exhaust for the Rocket iii. Zard is one of them. Is there any exhausts in Europe for the R3T?

JMHO: Without doing any internal motor work (cams and/or pistons) I believe that Carpenter's Brutes will make the most power, the available Aussie set ups (CES and Reband) will come in next place, and anything else that you might be able to source with a full header design will follow them. Jardines are no longer in production.

Just an exhaust upgrade of this sort will require cleaning up your intake array and a good, professional tuner unless you can source available TuneBoy or Tune ECU downloadable tunes for whatever you might choose to do. With just a quality exhaust, intake work and a good tune you can turn your R3T into a sneaky little monster.

Last edited:
I joined the Rocket iii Facebook site and have seen some pics of after market exhaust for the Rocket iii. Zard is one of them. Is there any exhausts in Europe for the R3T?

For the Touring you can order the D&D's out of the USA or the TOR's from Triumph itself and on Ebay UK you can find the ones built in the UK ( http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-5...0001&campid=5335943355&icep_item=271712659179) by Davi Plat ( DAP performance) You can find a movie of this type on youtube where I placed it on.

The rest ( to my knowledge are all for the Classic Rockets and or Roadstars.

ballyono, he has the old Tourer, not the detuned Touring model that came out in 2010.

Attachments

• R3T white wall Avon.jpg
    R3T white wall Avon.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Richard is correct, but of course you others already knew that!

Apologies to ballyono and slidderhd for my slightly senior moment.:banghead: The classic Tourer was only available during the same model year (2007) from whence came my Mulberry Mistress.

Back