Any places to still get carbon fiber?

Dale914

.020 Over
Ride
05 Red Rocket
I just ordered BST wheels, but I would love fenders and shock guards. All that I can find anymore are inconsequential tiny parts which are otherwise replacing small plastic. Does anybody know where I can still find carbon fiber parts?

I just ordered BST wheels, but I would love fenders and shock guards. All that I can find anymore are inconsequential tiny parts which are otherwise replacing small plastic. Does anybody know where I can still find carbon fiber parts?
Always custom aftermarket for Rocket IIIs and pretty rare now and never a Triumph factory item. The flashest stuff is from Japan Carbondry and very costly but if you ask folks here they could maybe put you in touch with him to do one offs from his old mouldings.
There are about 4 forum members I know of with his body kits fitted.
Carbondry did or still do Carbon fiber and fiberglass versions of same parts.

Although Triumph had quite a few accessories for other models using real carbon fiber like tank guards, exhaust heat shields etc. I have about 18 pairs yep 36 of these new CF exhaust shields from the Speed Triple A9728017:rolleyes:🤔:whitstling:;):roll::roll::roll:
But it isn't me selling them on eBay. They were US$199 RRP new and this guy is selling them for US$100.

I have fitted them up as upper extensions of the fork guards and they will attach to the lower front fork legs easily with bossed clamps and chrome mushroom head Allen head hex screws

1654584117620.png

I have the front fork guards and a front fender extension as well as a 1050 style flyscreen fitted now on my '10 Roadster.
I have a couple more fender extensions I was going to use as hand covers with Bark Buster or similar style mounts.

1654590136325.png

Carbon Fiber Speed Triple flyscreen 1.JPG
Carbon Fiber Speed Triple flyscreen 2.JPG

Another Triumph pattern screen from Maxicarbon
More Rocket III bits from Triumph - Maxicarbon
  • Triumph Rocket III
  • radiator cover240€
    steering tube covers190€
1654590623689.png

I have also seen and nearly pulled the trigger on many other cf copies of stock parts over the years that will now only ever appear on the used market now. These parts came from Spain and China.
Fork guards
1654591302408.png

Side covers

Radiator Shrouds
1654591441521.png

Front fender
Bearclaw
1654590449267.png

Frame front headstock filler panels L and R (AKA steering tube covers)
1654591236356.png

Small Frame filler panels mid bike L and R
This is Left.
1654589654228.png

If it was Triumph Sprint 1050 stuff you wanted I have a full kit that costs 1000s ad I haven't ridden it for years:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh and I have a Aussie made Rocket IIII Reband performance header with a carbon fiber heat shield with a CES Stainless high flow can in the shed that I got from Mittzy a few years ago.
I have another Aussie CES header with Ozrider's big exhaust can fitted now.

1654588733773.png

Another discontinued item

Carbon Fiber Fender Trim for the Triumph Rocket III

These carbon fiber fender trim pieces (mudguard covers) just couldn’t be any cooler. Made of ultra durable lightweight carbon fiber, they simply replace the existing pieces. The kit includes both left and right side.
DISCONTINUED
Carbon Fiber Fender Trim for the Triumph Rocket III
fender_trim2
fender_trim3

Never seen these before but will fit Dual headlight Rockets

TRIKIT509 - Triumph Street 7-11 & Speed -2011, Rocket III & Thunderbird headlight bowls​

GBP 164.95
Select shipping: Total = RRP + Shipping UK-Free shipping EUR-1st item International-1st item EUR-Additional items International-Additional Items
Add to basket
View basket

Category Triumph Street Triple/R 2007-2012 TwillTags Triumph Street Triple/R 2007-2012 Twill

Triumph Street 7-11 & Speed -2011, Rocket III & Thunderbird headlight bowls
1654591732841.png
1654591783393.png
1654591807033.png

Hey, those are some cool things. I'm regretting not buying them years ago when i first saw them. Real unfortunate that they're discontinued. I'm still waiting on my wheels. Kinda wonder if they'll ever show

Try here: Store
There price's seem reasonable.

Always custom aftermarket for Rocket IIIs and pretty rare now and never a Triumph factory item. The flashest stuff is from Japan Carbondry and very costly but if you ask folks here they could maybe put you in touch with him to do one offs from his old mouldings.
There are about 4 forum members I know of with his body kits fitted.
Carbondry did or still do Carbon fiber and fiberglass versions of same parts.

Although Triumph had quite a few accessories for other models using real carbon fiber like tank guards, exhaust heat shields etc. I have about 18 pairs yep 36 of these new CF exhaust shields from the Speed Triple A9728017:rolleyes:🤔:whitstling:;):roll::roll::roll:
But it isn't me selling them on eBay. They were US$199 RRP new and this guy is selling them for US$100.

I have fitted them up as upper extensions of the fork guards and they will attach to the lower front fork legs easily with bossed clamps and chrome mushroom head Allen head hex screws

1654584117620.png

I have the front fork guards and a front fender extension as well as a 1050 style flyscreen fitted now on my '10 Roadster.
I have a couple more fender extensions I was going to use as hand covers with Bark Buster or similar style mounts.

1654590136325.png

Carbon Fiber Speed Triple flyscreen 1.JPG
Carbon Fiber Speed Triple flyscreen 2.JPG

Another Triumph pattern screen from Maxicarbon
More Rocket III bits from Triumph - Maxicarbon
  • Triumph Rocket III
  • radiator cover240€
    steering tube covers190€
1654590623689.png

I have also seen and nearly pulled the trigger on many other cf copies of stock parts over the years that will now only ever appear on the used market now. These parts came from Spain and China.
Fork guards
1654591302408.png

Side covers

Radiator Shrouds
1654591441521.png

Front fender
Bearclaw
1654590449267.png

Frame front headstock filler panels L and R (AKA steering tube covers)
1654591236356.png

Small Frame filler panels mid bike L and R
This is Left.
1654589654228.png

If it was Triumph Sprint 1050 stuff you wanted I have a full kit that costs 1000s ad I haven't ridden it for years:rolleyes:
IshRub I need the carbon radiator cowlings! Any ideas, at all??

Back