Any of you buy parts from Bikebandit.com?

grampi

Supercharged
Ride
2013 R3R
I have several times, and while they list all of the OEM parts for the R3, every time I've ordered parts from them they've had to order them from Triumph first, and then they send them out to me. I got into a chat with one of their customer service people today and he told me they don't stock ANY Triumph parts. No wonder it takes so long to get parts from them. I like the fact that I can get OEM parts from them at what seems to be decent prices, but are there any other online retailers that sell Triumph parts AND stocks them?

I have several times, and while they list all of the OEM parts for the R3, every time I've ordered parts from them they've had to order them from Triumph first, and then they send them out to me. I got into a chat with one of their customer service people today and he told me they don't stock ANY Triumph parts. No wonder it takes so long to get parts from them. I like the fact that I can get OEM parts from them at what seems to be decent prices, but are there any other online retailers that sell Triumph parts AND stocks them?
Hey bud try these guys

Triumph Rocket III Motorcycle Parts | Hermys Triumph Motorcycle Parts

Back