Torquex2

Supercharged
Ride
Tr3r. VN2000
Joined this forum...5...6 weeks ago? Dunno, time gets away from you. Thing that lured me towards a Triumph forum was to compare my bikes vibration problem with others....So far virtually zero comparison. Are y’all fkn telling me, that on a planetary scale... NO ONE has experienced a R3r that wants to designate at anything over 180 km/h ?....Really ?

I don't remember hearing of anyone. Some of us with Tourings have a kind of slow weave along the longitudinal axis above 120 or 130 mph
@Torquex2 as a '14 Touring owner from new (3 miles on her when she became mine), I have only experienced this weave above 120mph and attributed it to either my bikes loading (I'm guilty of not evenly filling the panniers) and/or my tires... or a combination thereof. It's been a long time since I've had the ability to go above 100... and she's been rock solid.

This of course doesn't help or compare to the new R3's. I've probably missed several posts with your issue as I'm in the missed of a career change and we are temp living in several locations, but if the dealer is not helping I'd formerly reach out to Triumph Corporate...
-MIG

Oh n he’s dead long time passed. Big shock right ?

@Torquex2 as a '14 Touring owner from new (3 miles on her when she became mine), I have only experienced this weave above 120mph and attributed it to either my bikes loading (I'm guilty of not evenly filling the panniers) and/or my tires... or a combination thereof. It's been a long time since I've had the ability to go above 100... and she's been rock solid.

This of course doesn't help or compare to the new R3's. I've probably missed several posts with your issue as I'm in the missed of a career change and we are temp living in several locations, but if the dealer is not helping I'd formerly reach out to Triumph Corporate...
-MIG
I always blamed the windshield, but I stripped 100 lbs off my bike last year, seemed to be the panniers, doesn't do it without them

Joined this forum...5...6 weeks ago? Dunno, time gets away from you. Thing that lured me towards a Triumph forum was to compare my bikes vibration problem with others....So far virtually zero comparison. Are y’all fkn telling me, that on a planetary scale... NO ONE has experienced a R3r that wants to designate at anything over 180 km/h ?....Really ?
zero problem with mine

Back