Any captains going to be in the area of Deals Gap, NC the week of April 20-26, 2008.

CADFather

Supercharged
Any captains going to be in the area of Deals Gap, NC the week of April 20-26, 2008. The Road Star Warrior forum annual get together is this week at Deals Gap, NC, the majority of us are staying at the Kick Stand Lodge, they are pretty much booked solid but camping is still open. There will be a drag race at the local track on Thursday the 24th from 1000 to 1400 hrs, that's 10 am to 2 pm for you non military types. Price for the drag race is $10.00 a head if we get over 20 bikes to run, time slips will be provided it is an 1/8th mile track. It looks like will have more than enough bikes to get the $10 a bike rate.

And don't worry about not being on a Yamaha product, there are several members of that site that don't even own Warriors anymore, I will be on my RIII with several more coming on Aprillas, Ducatis, Hondas, Sukzukis it is pretty much open to anyone that wants to show up.

So if you are going to be in the area come on by the Kickstand and check it out. Just ask for the CADFather, I'm known by that name there as well, or look for the white Ford F-350 with the enclosed trailer and the canvas tents nearby. I'll be the only one there on a man sized bike, I mean if it ain't at least 140 cubic inches it might as well just be a Cushman.

Joe

Sounds like a blast, but I won't be able to make it. I'll be in that area the last week of July.
Warriors are some neat bikes. I kinda like that new version they have out. [Can't remember what they call it.]

Back