Any brake pedal extender? or wider/longer brake pedal?

pica

cheeky boy ぴか
Ride
2021 Rocket 3 GT
Well, it had been a few days already riding in the mountain, doing dragon passes and having fun with the bike all around the smoky mountains. My sport bike sits in the shed and watch me in despair depart with the rocket... I'll sell her so she can have still have fun, but right now, sorry, the rocket is doing all the same things and better. just my dual sport still have a piece of my heart for other purposes.

Which brings me to, after riding in the mountain, to think what else do I need in the bike? I like to use the rear brake to assist with the right entry speed for the curves, just its a little bit ackward the position for my feet. If they extended like an inch or two more, will be perfect.

Does anyone of any alternative? I am looking for one. maybe to replace the whole brake pedal or something that would allow me to extend it.

protection for exhaust heat? nah, no need. larger view shield? nope. even my luggage is enough and doing fine.

thank you

Well, it had been a few days already riding in the mountain, doing dragon passes and having fun with the bike all around the smoky mountains. My sport bike sits in the shed and watch me in despair depart with the rocket... I'll sell her so she can have still have fun, but right now, sorry, the rocket is doing all the same things and better. just my dual sport still have a piece of my heart for other purposes.

Which brings me to, after riding in the mountain, to think what else do I need in the bike? I like to use the rear brake to assist with the right entry speed for the curves, just its a little bit ackward the position for my feet. If they extended like an inch or two more, will be perfect.

Does anyone of any alternative? I am looking for one. maybe to replace the whole brake pedal or something that would allow me to extend it.

protection for exhaust heat? nah, no need. larger view shield? nope. even my luggage is enough and doing fine.

thank you

These are the only aftermarket controls I’ve stumbled across. I’ve read in another thread that there are ways to avoid paying a massive VAT if you import from this site, although I don’t know the methods

Back