Any advice on a 2009 R3 tour review?

DodahMan

Turbocharged
Ride
Yamaha Roadstar, 2011 Triumph Rocket III Tour
Seriously considering a 2009 R3 tour with 12k miles. Dealership owned, two prior owners, clean title checks (no wrecks or accidents). It looks really good and the price is right, $6k.
Any advice as to what I should look for when checking it out?

56000k kilometers on my -09 Touring and she still makes me smile. Go ahead, buy her and smile as you ride.

No big issues with the beast so just get yourself one. All bikes are nice. I just got myself a Suzuki DR 650 -90, for the winter...

52,000 on my 09 R3T. It's been a great bike.
This one only has 12,000 miles so I am not going to worry at all about valve adjust, etc. only check the fluids and roll. No manuals though. Any online site where you can download a manual?

This one only has 12,000 miles so I am not going to worry at all about valve adjust, etc. only check the fluids and roll. No manuals though. Any online site where you can download a manual?

You should be able to get the manuals directly from Triumph. If your dealer is a Triumph dealer he should be able to look them up in the computer. There's a nice pleather folder that comes with it, that would also be nice to have.

Back