Any additional value ABS Vs Non-ABS?

Blackviper2005

.020 Over
Ride
2013 triumph rocket 3 touring
When you buy or sell a Rocket 3 Touring is there any additional value assigned to similar bikes one with ABS and one without?
Thanks for your time..... Mark, Texas

Unless it's a vintage classic, I doubt I'll ever buy another bike without ABS. With the increase of road congestion and subsequent increase of distracted drivers, ABS can be the difference...
This next comment may need to be moved to the Covid-19 thread, but seeing as I'm here: The use of public transport is going to drop dramatically which will mean a lot more traffic on the roads.

Unless it's a vintage classic, I doubt I'll ever buy another bike without ABS. With the increase of road congestion and subsequent increase of distracted drivers, ABS can be the difference...
This next comment may need to be moved to the Covid-19 thread, but seeing as I'm here: The use of public transport is going to drop dramatically which will mean a lot more traffic on the roads.
I won‘to ride a motorcycle without ABS either... it only takes one mistake and motorcycles can be very unforgiving...

Back