Another Toy on the list...

tdragger

Living Legend
Hi all!

It's great to find another source of good info for my Roc. She's an '06 Standard in the faster Black. I love the blacked-out engine. The previous owner made a lot of good mods and saved me the trouble. E-III sports a Corbin Fleetliner fairing with a 13" Chromed Smoke Memphis Shades windshield (my addition). She also came with the Staintune Exhaust and Cat Bypass. She was set up as a power cruiser with the solo seat and a set of lowered Ikon shocks but I'm more of a touring rider (and everyday rider for that matter) so I added the Triumph Dual Tour seat with Driver Backrest, a set of Leatherlyke bags and the Rivco Passenger Boards and Extenders. The Ikons are too short for my big a$$ so I've put the OEM shocks back on for wheel clearance.

I've had E-III since July '07 and have really enjoyed her. I got her at the local BMW shop. The story is that I went to the shop to test drive a Road Glide that was sitting out front. Did the test drive and as I was parking I noticed this beast setting beside me. Asking "What the hell is that?", the sales person jumped all over it. "Take it out for a ride. Everyone loves it," she said. The rest is history. There was no way that I was going to pay more money and settle for that Road Glide when I couldn't wipe the smile off my face after taking the Roc out.

I look forward to seeing your posts and maybe we'll see each other on the road sometime. Take care...

The story is an all-too familiar one.

Welcome aboard Captain!

By the way... the smile never goes away.:D

Welcome Tdragger,

You just can't have too many southern fellows on one site. I think you will find a good group here with plenty of useful Rocket info and input. Contribute often and I will see you on the first warm Wednesday night for Bike Night. It will be great to have another Triumph in that sea of Harleys.

Welcome Tdragger,

You just can't have too many southern fellows on one site. I think you will find a good group here with plenty of useful Rocket info and input. Contribute often and I will see you on the first warm Wednesday night for Bike Night. It will be great to have another Triumph in that sea of Harleys.

George:

You didn't inform the Newbie that because you have the seniority, he's buying the beer......:D

Another Staintune Setup

Welcome to the site and glad to see you've got the same exhaust as mine. They claim an additional 22hp and about 19 Ft Lbs of torque. It's been an uphill battle with all the Jardines, D&D and Mad Dog setups. You and Tomo can keep us posted on how well the fairing works. Thanks for the pictures.

Dritman

Welcome Tdragger,

You have to be south of Tennessee to be Southern, he's a Yankee to us from down here.
Actully we consider anyone North of Dallas Yankees.:rolleyes: But he is one big Yankee and he makes that bike look small. Now that I have made that observation I retract my previous statement. He can be what ever he wants to be.:eek:
Welcome and nice bike what is that a Yamaha,:p Kidding I like the black on back hope the weather gives you some ridding time before you have to put it up.

Back