Another Rocket on the Horizon

RKTNMYPKT

Village Idiot
Ride
2021 HD RoadGlide
Took a ride down to my favorite Triumph dealership today In the hopes that they would have a slightly used late model roadster for sale.
All they had was this brand new 2018 on the floor for $15,000, which at this time is out of my price range and budget. However I spoke to my buddy Gale, And he is going to keep an eye out for something that will fit into my budget.
I must say however I don’t get why Triumph is still putting out the same black bike with the same red stripes after all these years, I do believe it’s time to change it up a little.

Of course after having left the dealership slightly disappointed due to the fact I was unable to purchase another rocket I drowned my sorrows at dustbowl brewery in Turlock and had a grand old time :laugh:

A5CB5ABD-8D5D-4E6D-8AB5-49DFE2436314.jpeg
8A011968-D36C-46CE-9C56-BFB87E7A48D1.jpeg

Was the Dustbowl open for business or did you get in and help yourself, looks mighty quiet.

They are going well below MSRP it seems. Mine came from Spirit Motorcycles San Jose. i told them they had to at least price match what else I had seen locally which was at 1500 off. I told them 2K less than MSRP was the deal, and there was no haggling on that. Maybe that was still too high but I am happy I got a lot of brand new bike for 13.5. As most of you I am sure know Triumph UK are no longer selling these due to Euro 4 compliance - so US is a run out location. RKTNMYPKT let me know of you want to refer you and get an even better deal.

I must say however I don’t get why Triumph is still putting out the same black bike with the same red stripes after all these years, I do believe it’s time to change it up a little.

Triumph must also think it's time to change it up, since now they no longer build Rocket III's!

Back