Another Rocket forum ? !!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself !!' started by Grimster, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Grimster

GrimsterStandard Bore

Featured Threads:
    Just found this site... so thought I'd better say hello...

Had a Rocket 3 for two weeks now... still grinning like a cheshire cat !! ridden all sorts over the years, but only owned four bikes as I tend to keep 'em if I like 'em... There's always been a reason to upgrade and, until the Rocket, always been a 'next bike' in mind. This time I was a wek away from ordering a VN1600 meanstreak... I visited a Triumph dealer with a 'speed triple mounted' friend and there was this feckin huge bike... test rode it on impulse... bought it there and then !!

Previous bikes owned... GSX600F :) ... FJ1100 :eek: ... ZRX1200R :D

Also posting on 'the other' Rocket 3 site as 'Grim' but that user name was too short for this forum ?? what's that all about then :confused:

2. Hondax

HondaxModerator

Featured Threads:
    Media:
    Body:West Central Missouri, Mind: Yes I are.
    Hello Grim. Sort of "love at first twist" you might say!;)

Tomo can correct me on this but I believe short user names can be easy prey security wise so many forum software packages require a minimum number of letters. That's my guess anywho.

3. Jamie

JamieLiving Legend

Switzerland
    Featured Threads:
    Media:
    Too Short

Lad, impatient with frequent, mandated password changes, enters "penis" as his new password. And the system replies...:eek:

Hey, welcome Grim. Jamie

-Triumph Rocket III-

4. Toystoretom

ToystoretomLiving Legend

United States
    Featured Threads:
    Let me check on the 4 letter thing. I think Andy couldn't use Ogre either, come to think of it. Maybe I can overide it and change your names to what you want. I have no idea why it does that, Hondax may be right. Its just like anything else in life... it just can't be simple and easy, can it... (no, I didn't have a bad day or anything... here kitty kitty:eek:).

After having said all of that... Welcome Grimster (We can call you Grim if you like:D). Take a look around, and don't be shy... We like lots of posts and pics... we always like pics...:)

Tomo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice