Another proud owner of Tsukayu box, fairing, and trunk

jtanc39

.060 Over
Ride
Rocket Touring 2008
Totally loving the my new fairing and trunk!

20180322_223721.jpg
20180323_144614.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After riding for 2 weeks, I thought I should share about the tsukayu fairing.

1)I really think these are really well made but wish they can use the original windshield mounting with lock instead.

2) I ordered the boox storage version so as to use my phone as the main display on the storage cover which was designed to hold the phone. Unfortunately the cover is translucent and not clear so it's pretty hard to see the phone, especially under the hot sun!

3) U-turning for me has definitely increase in difficulty who isn't very skilled to begin with

4) do not get tinted 10 inch windshield if you are using tinted visors or you will see **** at night.

5) apply rain x on the windshield or you will be driving a car with no wipers.

.... .To be continued.

Totally loving the my new fairing and trunk!

20180322_223721.jpg 20180323_144614.jpg

Did the trunk come with everything needed to mount? My +1 is wanting a trunk again. In between this and the whumbus rack with a viking trunk.

Thanks in advance

I will be ordering that fairing but i want the GPS model. But thank you about the statement concerning the 10 inch tinted windshield I really thought about getting one so now I guess it will be clear. But is your windshield flat or curved. And if you order the trim its $70.00 with the fairing and free shipping but if ordered singled it $70.00 and you pay for the shipping. What about your exhaust systems any thoughts on that. I just need to be heard not be obnoxious. Any help will be gratefully accepted.
Ava8harrierusmc1
Semper FI

Back