• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nolton

Living Legend
Ride
2009 black standard
The Hub in Harrison, Arkansas.

Great roads and many other things to do. Canoeing, hiking, spelunking, etc.

The host is great and there are plenty of beautiful roads to ride. Those with 10 mph turns.

buwahahaha... first vote... close enuf that i may even ride... but probably not... just got back from 3500 miles up to the mi up and back... stuck the gs500 on the back of the rv and rode some very fun little roads around the state parks we stayed at... will have to start looking for a trailer for the r3r...

buwahahaha... first vote... close enuf that i may even ride... but probably not... just got back from 3500 miles up to the mi up and back... stuck the gs500 on the back of the rv and rode some very fun little roads around the state parks we stayed at... will have to start looking for a trailer for the r3r...

You could put the GS500 on a trailer and pull it behind the R3, just saying...

Should have hollered, you were almost close enough.

I voted whatever others chose. One thing is for sure is after looking on the internet The Hub is motorcyclist friendly and seems to have some great roads to ride.

Scooter's eats look good. But why is the Hub closed on Tuesday and Wednesday? What is up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back