Another newb looking for a tune

3 into 1 shorty pipe, looking to remove o2 sensor as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The 20220 tune is for the production silencer without catalyst in the cat box. You can do better. This is a custom dyno tune by Wayne MacDonald (Tuneboy). It was done on a bike with TORs and cat bypass pipe.

This is richer than the stock tune for your setup (20226) and is unrestricted (2ndaries open 100%) This attempts to quell the decel popping. Make sure to uncheck the O2 sensor box. I had an R3 with this tune dynoed at 140 hp/150 ft lbs.

If you screw with the intake, you can get more high end HP but good luck getting it re-tuned.

This tune helped a lot but I'm still getting some popping on decel above 4k. Any help would be appreciated.

Sometimes I should take the time to educate myself by reading a little before I post. Thanks again.

Also you will need to go back into that map & go to the idle settings & change all of the idle boxes to 940 RPM's - The 750 RPM it is set at will not allow the engine enough oil pressure at idle. Very important to do that. Also Uncheck the O2 sensor box. you can also change the speedometer correction to get closer to actual speed. (I think I ended up setting @ -2.0
Then save that map & change the name of it to 20050 "adjusted" or what ever you want, then re-load that adjusted tune into the ecu.

Take off the O2 sensor (unchecking the O2 sensor box can eventually damage the sensor in case you decide to put it back in later), plug it with an oil pan drain plug (I think it is M-18) and get one of these to plug the other end of the ecu:

O2 Sensor Eliminator

I bet you have noticed a good power increase with the 20050

Last edited:
Back