Another f###in Strayin with 3 pipes has showed up

Lostride

Supercharged
Ride
2007 Tourer
G'day fellow Rat Bags. I have been around bikes for a while now but haven't had one since getting back from a tour of (parental) duty in Canada. So I was wondering what to get... I worked for H-D in Canada for a stint and learned to like em, but... fuc it.. the R3 is the last word in motorcycles as far as I am concerned. Besides I was looking for a bike not an image.. so I bought a scruffy one home from the pound, gave her a bath and de-fleain', let her breathe and low and behold here I am.. it is a pleasure to be in such esteemed company and I am grateful for all the contributions the veterans have made to the cause of R3 knowledge. I hope I can give back is some way in the future (as I experience sh1t) because that's what brothers do.
..besides I would hate to raise the ire of Tomcat for not introducing myself properly ;)

G'day fellow Rat Bags. I have been around bikes for a while now but haven't had one since getting back from a tour of (parental) duty in Canada. So I was wondering what to get... I worked for H-D in Canada for a stint and learned to like em, but... fuc it.. the R3 is the last word in motorcycles as far as I am concerned. Besides I was looking for a bike not an image.. so I bought a scruffy one home from the pound, gave her a bath and de-fleain', let her breathe and low and behold here I am.. it is a pleasure to be in such esteemed company and I am grateful for all the contributions the veterans have made to the cause of R3 knowledge. I hope I can give back is some way in the future (as I experience sh1t) because that's what brothers do.
..besides I would hate to raise the ire of Tomcat for not introducing myself properly ;)

I f#ckin like this bloke :thumbsup: ....... as far as Intros go .. etiquette and good manners is not something that has to been explained to Aussies as a rule ;)

I worked for H-D in Canada
What did you do for H-D? Went on their forum to get some info for my wife's sportster, 25+ views and still no answers, on this site I would already have answers, pics, options ecu maps etc............maybe I should have left out I had a rocket with tune ecu that made loading maps effortless, my bad.
Oh ya, almost forgot, welcome to the family.

Back