bruce aussie

WOODENBONG
Ride
Roadster
A mate posted this on Facebook. I don't like it but I thought I would post the pic's probably works Ok. But I think it would scrape. I'd have a hole worn in it in no time. Apparently it was made by Exhaust Innovations. Steel st Capalaba. (07)33903200. I think it would be loud not much of a muffler.
image.jpg
image.jpg

That is very similar to what Cobba and myself discussed building over a few Bourbon's around the fire at Phillip Island less than a month before his untimely death, he was going to use the flange plate which I now have (les is looking after it for now) but as you point out we were debating how it could be done without posing a scraping risk but we were working out how to keep tuned equal length, unfortunately it never got built

I don't hate it, mainly because it's an original attempt and good on them for trying, but I wouldn't want it. Not sure scraping would be an issue; it would just be dumb to built something so impractical. Agree it looks loud though. Depending on price could be a reasonable option for some.

A mate posted this on Facebook. I don't like it but I thought I would post the pic's probably works Ok. But I think it would scrape. I'd have a hole worn in it in no time. Apparently it was made by Exhaust Innovations. Steel st Capalaba. (07)33903200. I think it would be loud not much of a muffler.
image.jpg
image.jpg

4 words. Hat full of arseholes

The pipes are just pipes! but I will take the compressor in the background though ,I may be in the minority (not the first time) but I like the stock headers with the chrome covers, they are what I look for when a big bike approaches to determine if it's a rocket or something inferior, the trade mark three plumbers pipes shouting I am a Rocket 3.:inlove

I agree it doesn't loo
I don't hate it, mainly because it's an original attempt and good on them for trying, but I wouldn't want it. Not sure scraping would be an issue; it would just be dumb to built something so impractical. Agree it looks loud though. Depending on price could be a reasonable option for some.

I agree you can't knock a bloke for having a go and it would seem he's not one for testing cornering clearance going by the car tyre and the pristine foot peg tit. So scraping is probably not an issue.

Back