Another Dyno Result

Kevm

.040 Over
Ride
2012 Roadster

Another dyno result. This one from BSD Peterborough. I have DP cans (as per my avatar), straight through crossover and Ramair. He did loads of runs at various throttle openings. This graph shows 100% and 40%. Pleased with the numbers but more importantly how it feels. Top gear roll on is very strong and low/no throttle smooth as can be. I haven't thrashed it through the gears yet but I'm sure that will be good too. I like the fact it has so much torque at 40% and 3000RPM :)

Actually they've just emailed me and said they don't give out tunes. I'm not sure I agree with that - it's my tune for my bike and I paid for it. Any thoughts or experience? I can copy it off the bike easily enough but that's not the point.

Actually they've just emailed me and said they don't give out tunes. I'm not sure I agree with that - it's my tune for my bike and I paid for it. Any thoughts or experience? I can copy it off the bike easily enough but that's not the point.

Well that's a bunch of crap! Your dime, you paid for it. Are they at least going to give you the AFR number? Was this with Tuneecu or Tuneboy? To bad it wasn't for the R3T.

Back