Android help please

hoopla

Mained to ride!
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT
I'm trying to get the new tune into Tune ECU on my droid. I tried the following while not attached to the bikes ECU. Does the droid need to be attached to the bikes ecu to bring in a new tune to the droid?

Anyway I tried the following(unattached to the bikes ecu)

Tune ECU in on the droid, used it on the bike to save the current tune 20773. I also have the new tune on the same droid, saved as a download.
I read the droid instructions, so I set up a split screen, showing my folders, which has tune ECU in it, and the down loaded new tune on the other side of the screen. The instruction say to drag and drop between the two sides of the screen. When I try to do so, it says that the move is unsupported.

Not sure what to try next, maybe just hook up the cable and see what happens,

thanks

Hoopla

Don't hook up to bike until you get the tune into tuneecu & make your changes & rename it - doesn't make sense to drag & drop it between the screens. Drag it into the tuneecu screen :confused:

Haven't tried it on my Android, but it seems you could do it manually. Highlight the file, click on the 3 dots for the dropdown list, click move, then go to the device storage, TuneECU, and set it there. Can't hurt to try.

Haven't tried it on my Android, but it seems you could do it manually. Highlight the file, click on the 3 dots for the dropdown list, click move, then go to the device storage, TuneECU, and set it there. Can't hurt to try.

Thanks Steel!!

You duh man!!

Hoopla

I'm so stupid that I've done it with 4 different tunes, but at least I don't remember HOW I did it!!!!! (I don't have the tablet with me to look at it) :( :banghead:

I'm so stupid that I've done it with 4 different tunes, but at least I don't remember HOW I did it!!!!! (I don't have the tablet with me to look at it)

Hey don't feel bad, I'm not really sure how I did it,:confused: just kind of followed steels guide, and it worked!:D

Now when will the Ram Air get here, and how about those TORs, can't get here soon enough!!

thanks guys!!

Hoopla

Back