manos42493

.020 Over
Tell us a little about yourself and where you're from in NJ. I'm from the Parsippany area now, but grew up in Essex county. I pretty much have spent my whole life in various spots in Jersey. Anyhow, I hope we can get a good group together.

Bob

manos, is there still any intent to pull together a northern NJ riders group?:confused:

NJ R3Owners Club/Ricky Ride

Yeah I was waiting for the season to get closer...for now anyone intersted can let me know their thoughts on this ride:

Its hard to believe but its almost that time of year again to start gearing up for the annual Ricky White Memorial Ride to Lake George. I would like to thank everyone for their continued support of both the raffle and ride, the sole means in which we raise money to support the Ricky White Memorial Scholarship Fund. This years ride has been scheduled for Saturday April 28, 2012 with a rain date of Saturday May 5, 2012. The ride will begin at Prestige Custom Cycles, 12A West Main Street in the Village of Elmsford, New York and end at the home of Mr. And Mrs. Richard "Rick" White Sr.

As of now the cost will be $25 per rider and $15 per passenger.
Just to clarify, the cost for participants who will be driving to the event will be $25/each.
(Fee to include Memorial Ride T-Shirt, Barbecue Lunch and Refreshments)

A block of rooms has been secured at The Georgian Hotel for $75 + tax.
(Be sure to mention the Ricky White Memorial Ride to receive this rate)
Georgian Hotel Reservations (518) 668-5401

Once registered, the day of the ride, riders/drivers will receive their memorial t-shirt and a copy of the ride route, etc... Riders/Participants will then choose the first card of their poker hand prior to the start of this event.

A copy of this years flyer and sign-up/waiver sheet have been attached in .pdf format should you want to redistribute it for us. Riders / Participants are encouraged to pre-register by printing the attached sign-up / waiver form and forwarding the same to the following address with a check made payable to the Ricky White Scholarship Fund for the applicable amount. The idea behind the pre-registration is to help expedite and ensure a timely start in edition to GUARANTEEING that everyone receives the correct size memorial t-shirt. Participants pre-registering are asked to do so no later than Saturday April 7, 2012 in order for us to give the shirt vendor ample time to complete our order.

Mailing Address: Ricky White Memorial Ride
C/O Dobbs Ferry PBA
PO Box 213
Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522

***There will be a group meeting prior to the 10:00 AM sign-up at Prestige for the purpose of traveling to Ferncliff Cemetary to pay respects to Ricky. The meet time and location will be forwarded via e-mail as soon as they have been confirmed.*** The tentative location is the parking lot of Half Moon Restaurant in the Village of Dobbs Ferry at 9:00 AM.

I was planning on going and I have a couple of other R3 guys coming with me. If you're interested let me know.

I'm probably not interested in the Lake George run, but organizing a Northern Jersey/ Metro Area R3 group sounds good.

A phone # exchange would be a good point of departure for those who are interested in participating. Please let me know to whom or where to forward my # and we'll start the ball rolling!

Here in Denville with my Carpentered 2007 Classic and would love to join the group. ..and what Phil said about contact info.

Back