Alarms Systems

HeR3tic

Living Legend
The forum search engine didn't return anything on alarms systems. I'm astonished that this hasn't been broached.
The Triumph OEM system is too hard to find so I went looking elsewhere, at which time I stumbled upon http://internatrix.com/ This is a very interesting system. It appears to have all the preferred components including perimeter alert as well as ignition block; and all for a very reasonable price. There are actually quite a number of system available. This one is made up of several smaller components, making for flexible installation options. The basic Gorilla is qite a bargain but the unit is rather large. And my left side cover is already hiding a Stebel Nautilus. Has anyone installed this (internatrix TW-400) or any other system?
Another intriguing system is King's Gun KG-9D for the same price. The Datatool System 4 (DTS4) Alarm is another but it's way outside my budget. For it's price, the DTS4 should put dinner on the table and have the laundry done.

Attachments

• InterNatrix_alarm [640x480].jpg
    InterNatrix_alarm [640x480].jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 69
inernatrix TW-400

I've decided on the Internatrix TW-400. $149 delivered. It has a lot of bang for the buck. There are certainly less and there are more (much more in the case of Datatool) expensive systems. Discretion you say Flipper :D Today's state of affairs is totally redefining discretion and respect for another's property. Now, if concealed carry were the law of the land there wouldn't be such a problem.

Last edited:
flipper: The thieving bastards would merely laugh, then ask whether that was a banana in your pants or whether you were just glad to see them. :D

Rocky:

You'd like the tire billy I saw a few weeks ago. Truck drivers need to thump their tires (as well as urinate on them) regularly. This tire billy was unique in that it chambered a 12 gage shotshell for those would be truck theives. Looked like an ordinary tire thumper until you slid out the side handle and racked the shell and a quick rearward movement of the slide fired the shotshell toward what I presume is the perpetrator. Just the thing for those late night forays into a steamy and seamy truck stop. Keeps the lot lizards in check.

You gotta do what you have to do..................;)

We have had conceal carry for a few years now, no impact on crime rates. This last July a state law was passed lowering the standard for using lethal force to defend your home and vehicle, a "fortress doctrine." Basically if they are in your home you can shoot whether they are armed or not. And if you are being car jacked you can shoot no matter what. I have no problems with such legislation, however people have grand hopes that the crime rate is going to fall off. Reality is this change in law will only affect a handful of (if any) people over our lifetimes.

We have had conceal carry for a few years now, no impact on crime rates. This last July a state law was passed lowering the standard for using lethal force to defend your home and vehicle, a "fortress doctrine." Basically if they are in your home you can shoot whether they are armed or not. And if you are being car jacked you can shoot no matter what. I have no problems with such legislation, however people have grand hopes that the crime rate is going to fall off. Reality is this change in law will only affect a handful of (if any) people over our lifetimes.

Pigger:

I'll be doubly sure that if I ever visit you at your home, I'll stand in the street and announce my presence loudly before coming to the door. I wouldn't want any accidental escalation of violence upon my arrival. Either that or I'll call first.:D

Back