The Judge

Standard Bore
Hi, getting ready for the summer and I've just fitted an Eastern Beaver kit. During the winter I had the dreaded yellow wire fry on my '05 ignition block. Having fitted the kit, putting the battery back on, the alarm keeps going off, I have the bypass plug, but for the life of me cannot, find the Datatool 12pin connector where I need to plug in (I would presume under the tank) any help, much appreciated

Its under the tank on the right hand side behind the coils, or try following the Datatool main harness from the unit forward to where it connects to the main harness under the tank

Its under the tank on the right hand side behind the coils, or try following the Datatool main harness from the unit forward to where it connects to the main harness under the tank

Thank you Ozrider, I suspected as much but hoping it wasn't as I've sprayed all the underside of the tank with ACF-50 and spread anti corrosion block under the clock brackets etc,,, time to get dirty again.

You can also just leave the extender harness in place and plug the bypass into the end of that* - behind the battery. No need to lift tank that way.

* The connector between the actual alarm and the extender may be shrouded in heat-shrink
(similarly if you do go to the Main Harness connector, that may also have been shrouded in heat-shrink)

You can also just leave the extender harness in place and plug the bypass into the end of that* - behind the battery. No need to lift tank that way.

* The connector between the actual alarm and the extender may be shrouded in heat-shrink
(similarly if you do go to the Main Harness connector, that may also have been shrouded in heat-shrink)

Thanks, DEcosse, I'll take a look

Back