warp9.9

Pocałuj mnie w dupę
Ride
07 Rocket
Hey guys I have a 2005 Rocket with an alarm imobilizer on it I am thinking it might be a Triumph one. Anyway the password/sequence Key to bypass it is not availble. Can anyone tell me where the alrm plugs in and mounts on the harness. Would love a picture of one so I know what I am looking for. It does not seem to be in the side covers.
Any Ideas.

I am think remove it and all will be well. If I can find it :cool:

Cryian made up a bypass plug for me, but there are 2 types of instalation, and mine was directly wired, so his plug wouldn't fit. If it turns out yours isn't Scott, I still have this plug & can send it to you.

If no one turns up with the info, I would suggest a pm to Cryian.

Thanks I found the plug on my other bike and it has the stock bypass plug in it. I guess the first place to start is to pull the tank up and see whats what. I was hoping it would be easier then that but I think not. She has a air ram system on it and I am not sure if it has to come off to lift the tank or not. I guess I will get out my probe and fish her under the tank to see how things are put together.

I think you all will reconize her

I have been charged with "riding her like the hooligan bagger she is" :)

Anyone out there that has any knowledge of this beast I would appreciate any insight!

Cryian made up a bypass plug for me, but there are 2 types of instalation, and mine was directly wired, so his plug wouldn't fit. If it turns out yours isn't Scott, I still have this plug & can send it to you.

If no one turns up with the info, I would suggest a pm to Cryian.

OK Tom, I checked and Gracie does not have anything plugged into the harness where the bypass is so it must be hard wired somewhere else. I did find a black box behind the battery where the book used to go. It has a mess of wires that might have something to do with the alarm but its hard to tell. It braches off to both sides of the bike where on the left it controls some relays mounted next to and tapped into the Stock relays. Can anyone tell me front to back what the relays are on the left side under the cover it may shorten my research. It seems that Gary has done a lot of wiring modifications to this bike. To include a cockpit nightmare but that is another story for another day first I have to get her running.

I did find a link where Gary talked about this black box behind his battery which I thought might have been the alarm but instead it would seem it is a manual cooling fan controller and indicator with companion Auxiliary Directional Controller circuit I have integrated into my Rocket.

here is the link but the host site slarti set up is no longer any good.

I might have to see if slarti is still around and if he still has this information.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the real question is about the harness. Is the bypass plug the only place the impbilizer plugs in at? H as anyone install the Triumph alarm that can tell me where else it plugs in or is it just the plug on the harness by the number 2 and 3 coils.

Thanks Oak looks like your right. I am making head way its looking like a matter of understanding Gary's Engineering thought pattern on his cockpit what with the quad gauges and A/F monitoring system. This darn thing even has a digital compass for when I can find my ass from a hole in the ground :)

Back