AIT Connectors

SMLWNKR

.040 Over
Ride
2006 Rocket 3 Classic
This topic looks to be discussed at great length but I cannot find this answer. I have no issue making an extension harness. Does anyone know where to buy the connectors (male and female) for the AIT? What is the connector name/number since I am sure several companies make plugs. Any help would be welcome.

I tried to find an extension harness with male/female ends last year. Even emailed Ramair but got no response. Ended up cutting the OEM harness and soldered in a 14" extension. Did the same with the barometric sensor so I could plumb them into my ram scoop. By the way, you can substitute the Triumph fragile glass AIT sensor with a small waterproof Bosch unit.

I tried to find an extension harness with male/female ends last year. Even emailed Ramair but got no response. Ended up cutting the OEM harness and soldered in a 14" extension. Did the same with the barometric sensor so I could plumb them into my ram scoop. By the way, you can substitute the Triumph fragile glass AIT sensor with a small waterproof Bosch unit.
Do you have a Bosch part number? Waterproof would be good

Do you have a Bosch part number? Waterproof would be good
Here you go: Bosch 0280130039. Works well for me and I believe it is waterproof as mine sits in the mouth of the scoop and has been wet a time or two.

Back