Air Hawk size ????

the one I got from jefff1...I can't use it 'cause I feel I'm gonna' fall off the seat. I will tell you, however, that the sheepskin seat cover made a HUGE difference in riding comfort. It isn't so much the padding or lack of it that makes the ride tough, it's the sweaty ass/biting underwear/nut sack stickiness that makes it so bad. It even feels good when I wear pants and underwear. :shock:

+1 for sheepskin

$79 and I got enough sheepskin to do both my dual seat and my wifes' Nightsters' seat.....

This year we did a 10 day trip, 6 of them riding days ( 1 wedding and 3 at the beach).... including some very twisty Tennessee roads and a day playing on the Ozarks' roads........ 3500 miles total made bearable by the sheepskin.......

gR3yWolf said:
the one I got from jefff1...I can't use it 'cause I feel I'm gonna' fall off the seat. I will tell you, however, that the sheepskin seat cover made a HUGE difference in riding comfort. It isn't so much the padding or lack of it that makes the ride tough, it's the sweaty ass/biting underwear/nut sack stickiness that makes it so bad. It even feels good when I wear pants and underwear. :shock:

Wanna sell it ?

JoseyR3Wales said:
gR3yWolf said:

Wanna sell it ?

My wife would kill me...she uses it. It's the only thing we found that keeps her comfortable. I'll tell you what though, if you're interested, I'll bring you down a sheepskin seat cover like the one I got. I have it over the Corbin and it made that much of a difference.

Lemme' know.

You have WAY too much air in it. I felt the same way the first time. It should be basically flat, actually for me, ONE breath of air into the 14" when it is completely empty. No one ever has a bad thing to say about the sheepskin, I will have to try one some day.

TurboFan said:
You have WAY too much air in it. I felt the same way the first time. It should be basically flat, actually for me, ONE breath of air into the 14" when it is completely empty. No one ever has a bad thing to say about the sheepskin, I will have to try one some day.

I'm gonna' give that a try, letting air out of it, that is.

The sheepskin...man it's awesome! So, so soft on my ass, I never want to get off, but then I do :oops:

Back