rash_powder

Supercharged
Ride
2008 Triumph Rocket III Touring
I am going to be replacing my rear who is with a set of air shocks. I like the adjustability at the touch of a button, like Gold wings run.

That got me thinking, how would an air fork be? There has to be a bike out there, like a goldwing, running air forks I could either directly swap onto my Rocket or pirate parts from to make my forks air forks.

So, what do you guys think? Good idea, bad idea? Or just stick with emulators?

Owner in Qld had his stock front end converted to air .. cost him a couple of thousand i think. Mitch knows the fella i think. Red Rocket , tows a trailer. Mitch be along and may be able to provide more info.

I do know a guy who has a red rocket ant tows a trailer Redhorse is his handle on here he runs Gazi shocks on the rear and speaks very highly of them . Sorry I'm not sure about the air front but I will ask him when I c him next . I ride with him every month with the packrats forum

I do know a guy who has a red rocket ant tows a trailer Redhorse is his handle on here he runs Gazi shocks on the rear and speaks very highly of them . Sorry I'm not sure about the air front but I will ask him when I c him next . I ride with him every month with the packrats forum

Was he at Laverda Show last year , with trailer behind ... just about to head off somewhere interstate ?

The forks on a 1981 Yamaha XS1100SH are air/oil. I don't think they'll fit in your triple tree's yoke though without a bunch of shims.;)

Back