First of all, welcome. You will find a manual in the link in my signature, but more than that, you will find a lot more knowledge and wisdom from the chaps on the forum, so be sure to hang around and join in.

Can anyone please let me know how to remove air filter for rocket GT 2020
I have just been thru this....The Filter is quite difficult to get at and also to get out. If you are not too mechanically minded i would leave it to your dealer to do....just saying!...I removed my fuel tank but there are issues waiting to bite you in the bum should you choose to do this...a fuel line coupling...a breather hose...an electrical coupling...then when you get to the filter housing you have to push it back and down to remove it and there are rubber hoses at the back fighting against you.....the process teaches you new swear words!!

I have just been thru this....The Filter is quite difficult to get at and also to get out. If you are not too mechanically minded i would leave it to your dealer to do....just saying!...I removed my fuel tank but there are issues waiting to bite you in the bum should you choose to do this...a fuel line coupling...a breather hose...an electrical coupling...then when you get to the filter housing you have to push it back and down to remove it and there are rubber hoses at the back fighting against you.....the process teaches you new swear words!!
Does not sound like a job for me. I can curse in four languages, that’s enough.:roll:

As a long time advocate for DIY I will admit my invective vocabulary has been greatly expanded by attempting projects well beyond my then skill set. On the other hand DIY teaches us an inexhaustible myriad of how not to's.........(where one's epithetical skills and use of vulgarity are enhanced).

As a long time advocate for DIY I will admit my invective vocabulary has been greatly expanded by attempting projects well beyond my then skill set. On the other hand DIY teaches us an inexhaustible myriad of how not to's.........(where one's epithetical skills and use of vulgarity are enhanced).
couldn't have said it better myself!....lol

Back