2012cliff

Supercharged
Ride
2008 tour
$_35.JPG Has anyone thought of doing a air intake using the stock system but adding more fresh air. I havnt had the time to look at this idea more closely because I am on holidays away from my bike. I was looking in the classifieds and saw this. Might look coolif I could mount through the Bear Claw into air intake plenum. Does anyone have thoughts or experiences?

Ya wanna be a Harley? :roll: :rolleyes: :p
No way to mount that onto three throttle bodies and as @Steel said it would never flow enough air.
86 the OEM air intake plumbing and you'll NEVER go back! :thumbsup:

After removing the stock system for a second time to do a valve check and replace the valve cover, there was no way I was going to fight installing it again. Wife agreed and Ramair ordered. It was a toss up between the K&N and Ramair. I am guessing but from what I understand the K&N's allow better flow but like the design of the Ramair.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

After removing the stock system for a second time to do a valve check and replace the valve cover, there was no way I was going to fight installing it again. Wife agreed and Ramair ordered. It was a toss up between the K&N and Ramair. I am guessing but from what I understand the K&N's allow better flow but like the design of the Ramair.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
THEY need to make a larger RAM AIR filter thats less restrictive The K&N s breath better

Back