Ah, the benefits of riding to work.

RocketRoy

.060 Over
Ride
2012 Rocket III Roadster
Due to a bike getting stolen from the parking lot last year, the company lets us park our bikes right next to the entry door. It becomes quite a show in the summer months.

Attachments

• 2015-02-17 11.54.43.jpg
    2015-02-17 11.54.43.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 0
Lol thanks. The management upstairs definitely knows when I leave to go home. They say the windows vibrate when I fire the girl up :D

This year has been amazingly dry, compared to the usual. I think our brothers on the east coast got our weather this year. I think the longest my bike has been parked this year has been about two weeks. Not complainin...

I was born and raised in that country Roy. Matter of fact went to high school not to far from where you are. We played Puyallup in football. My sister still lives in Covington up above Kent. I like that country a lot but there is to many people there for me any more. I come up that way from time to time not on the bike though usually in the plane. Sure would like to ride the Rocket up there and take in the North Cascade Highway. Oh and is that one of those pushin motorcycles your parked next to? Al

Due to a bike getting stolen from the parking lot last year, the company lets us park our bikes right next to the entry door. It becomes quite a show in the summer months.

Get yourself a XENA XX14!

Back