TheKid

Top Fuel
Ride
2007 Rocket III Standard /2010 R3T
Just purchased a sport modular from these guys. Motorgearstore. Great deal, I think.
$520.00 delivered for a lightweight modular. Comes from the Netherlands. 220.00 bucks cheaper than here. Hope I love it, and will let you know. Should be here in time for MV

Just purchased a sport modular from these guys. Motorgearstore. Great deal, I think.
$520.00 delivered for a lightweight modular. Comes from the Netherlands. 220.00 bucks cheaper than here. Hope I love it, and will let you know. Should be here in time for MV
Anything would be better than that thing you have been wearing:D

Killer deal!
Hope you love it!

Killer deal!
Hope you love it!
I was influenced after reading your post about it. Have been wanting one for a while. It was this or the Shoei Eotec 2 . It is carbon, regular price was 750 US.
This will be for traveling in the cold and rain, testing stuff. I still carry the brain bucket. I am not about to scratch a good helmet on just any old mailbox:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Tis my first modular and I was surprised at how light and quiet it is.
Parts quality and fit are great. Took me a couple hours to install my Sena 20S EVO and it fit better than on my Schuberth.
The XL was an unexpected very tight fit, but after a couple thousand miles it has relaxed a bit and I suffer much less.
Hopefully after the next thousand or so all will be good.

Was it shipped from overseas?
WOW! $230.00 les than I paid!
barfing.jpg

Just got off their site. I like the Roof Boxxer carbon modular. Very unique.

Was it shipped from overseas?
Yeah, it is coming from the Netherlands. I called Revzilla who is a great source for research, and I wanted to purchase from them, told them about the deal and they only offered 10 percent off. Said they could not compete outside the US. But Anthony said to order larger than normal, for they fit small.

Yeah, it is coming from the Netherlands. I called Revzilla who is a great source for research, and I wanted to purchase from them, told them about the deal and they only offered 10 percent off. Said they could not compete outside the US. But Anthony said to order larger than normal, for they fit small.

Ya got good advice.
I hope it fits because I've been burned on this before. Last year I saved well over a $100 bucks on some top end boots. They arrived and did not fit. I learned the overseas company would NOT pay return shipping like Revzilla does. I also learned it would cost me well over the money I saved to ship it back!

I now shop Revzilla on all my spendy items because for me, the no hassle terrific service is worth any savings I could get abroad.
I see that the Revzilla price on this helmet is $100 more than I paid for mine in the huge Huntington Beach MC store.
I was 1,000 miles from home and traveling and had to have a lid right away. They had a bunch of them in stock and one in my XL size, and preferred Hi-Viz.

The AGV Sport Modular head shape is an "intermediate oval" and a just OK fit for my noggin. Perhaps someday I'll have the chance to try on a 2XL . . .
I prefer the "long oval" like my Fly full face Snell, although the full face is a little claustrophobic for me, I have it for track days and drag strips.

Please let us know how your adventure progresses . . .

for my head

Back