aftermarket pipes

exhaust

I installed the Mad Dog pipes. The sound is much deaper but it was still a little quite. I then eliminated the cat and everything is fine. Its loud but not abusive. Really has a nice low rumble to it.

The Mad Dogs are around 850.00 US and then another 350.00 for the Triumph cat eliminator.

thanks for that mate.iam trying to get them to fit when i buy.
i know the demo bike sounds cool but i bet a new one sounds like a sowing machine and all that bike and no noise, i love loud things
so i hope i get on ok :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Re: exhaust

rocketjay said:
I installed the Mad Dog pipes. The sound is much deaper but it was still a little quite. I then eliminated the cat and everything is fine. Its loud but not abusive. Really has a nice low rumble to it.

The Mad Dogs are around 850.00 US and then another 350.00 for the Triumph cat eliminator.
I have the same set up and they sound great.

Before you spend any money get a chance to listen to the Jardines once. Definately a big jump in power. No idea what your cost would be, (local for me and came on my used bike) A little too loud for my taste but when I shift early and ride slow they are OK. They don't seem to bad when I hear my own bike coming and going when my son is on it.
Martin

pipes

Before you waste your money on store bought pipes; make your own! Get more power, more noise and less expense.
rockenrobert
gotta see the world, it will only take a minute

Back