nitinbaweja

Standard Bore
Hello R3 enthusiasts

Greetings from Dubai. I have 2014 R3R all stock till now ;). However I'm really looking for aftermarket exhaust that sounds more menacing than stock one. I had heard of zard, even super trap as an option but not sure which is a good option that could be shipped to dubai.

Would really appreciate recommendations.

Safe riding.

Thanks

The simple solution is Triumph TORs but they are not too loud. Most of us think Zard shorties are a lot of noise but you do loose power with them. You can search the forums for all kinds of systems. Reband, Stayintune, CES, Supertrap, Jardine, Carpenter, Predator, D&D and a whole lot more.

I put the Stain Tune mufflers & crossover pipe on my 2011 R3R about 9 months sfter purchase. Fitted up nice and easy, I like the sound.
Can't comment on the power difference as put the PCV & auto tune on a little time after, the combination is great.
The stock system is very quite and very heavy.

I put the Stain Tune mufflers & crossover pipe on my 2011 R3R about 9 months sfter purchase. Fitted up nice and easy, I like the sound.
Can't comment on the power difference as put the PCV & auto tune on a little time after, the combination is great.
The stock system is very quite and very heavy.
indeed I parked on a shelf this monstrous abomination and I swear each side weight 10 stones .. or more!!

What kind of exhaust note are you after? Loud and aggressive or just a little louder than stock with a more aggressive sound?

Anything that doesn't replace the header portion is of limited power gain, all of them that replace the header (except Zard) give pretty good HP gains.

What kind of exhaust note are you after? Loud and aggressive or just a little louder than stock with a more aggressive sound?

Anything that doesn't replace the header portion is of limited power gain, all of them that replace the header (except Zard) give pretty good HP gains.
The CARPENTER RACING systems will give you 165+HP

Back