EMJAYEM

Standard Bore
Ride
2014 Rocket III Roadster
I having trouble finding many options for any slip on exhaust for the roadster. A lot of dead ends when on websites trying to find a good looking replacement for the gigantic stock megaphone. I'm not looking for a huge power increase, just aesthetics and a little more noise would be nice. Any advice out there would be greatly appreciated from a roadster newby. Love the look but not the price tag of the zard setup. Thanks.

What about D&D's or one by Dain?
I've checked out D&Ds site before and their 3 into 2 system says specifically "not for roadster ". I contacted them, so we'll see if they respond back with any options. Thanks for the advice.

Find your self a decent exhaust guy and find a muffler with a 2 inch or more ID baffle and get him to graft it to get her for you other wise look at a better option like a complete system from CES, Reband or Carpenter

Find your self a decent exhaust guy and find a muffler with a 2 inch or more ID baffle and get him to graft it to get her for you other wise look at a better option like a complete system from CES, Reband or Carpenter

Now I know exhaust options have been discussed on a few different threads, but I figured I'd throw a few questions out since this one is relatively new :whitstling:

I've done a lot of browsing, and I'm leaning towards the Carpenter full system. This may be a dumb question but do you send your ECU to them, do they send you the tune and you upload it yourself, or do I have to Dyno the beast? If so, is anything else required such as a Power Commander. I plan on doing air intake at the same time, still debating on ram air or the K&Ms.

I don't plan on doing this for several months but just trying to gather some resources on what needs to be done to get the wallet ready. Any info is much appreciated. :sleep:

Another options this one I've just fitted, from Paul at www.vikingexhaust.com think the whole systems under NZ$2K so if your in the US its probably half that;).

Very happy with it so far. If you contact him he may just supply you a muffler to bolt on as I know he's supplied some header to fit stock mufflers, so shouldn't be a problem going the other way as I've seen a reducer in his workshop and he's also doing a twin pipe system but best email him.

20151022_144048.jpg

Hello .
Dave Platt in England made exhaust system for Roadster .You gain 15kg
and get a wonderfull not sound but music !
ouais .....pourrais tu donner le link du net que l'on sache ou le trouver!
.....trouve!!
merci

Last edited:
Back