Rocket_Rider

Supercharged
Ride
Rocket 3 Touring 2018
Hi all,

has anyone fit aftermarket bars to a touring? I’m specifically curious about Burleigh Bars but interested to hear anyone else’s experience.... I get shoulder and upper back pain on long hauls.... think I need to come up and back a bit on the bars

I haven't but I'm looking at fitting risers - the issue is bolt sizes. Risers you can get now all seem to have a 1/2" UNC bolt, whereas our Touring models use an M10 bolt.

Munster has fitted 10" T-bars to his and raves about them. I rode his and liked them so in January I ordered some, but when they arrived (after five months) they were the wrong size (height, clamp area) so I'm sending them back for a refund. I have a Corbin seat which I think may be different to standard. I too get back pain - and even at 6'3" I can't reach the bars comfortably and have my back supported by the backrest. Hence wanting to come up and back - just like you.

The thing with Munster's 10" T-bars is that no cable replacement was necessary. He may chime in when he's back online.

Back