After winter start-up

TriumphR3Newb

.040 Over
Ride
2007 Rocket 3 Classic
Finally, I am going to start up my Rocket after its long winter hibernation. Last year I was out starting it up every 1-2 weeks but this year it has been parked in a friends garage for the winter. I was wondering if anyone has some good advice for initial start-up after sitting for this long and some of that time below freezing. Can I simply just connect the battery and let it go or is there a better way. Thanking you all in advance for the advice.

Finally, I am going to start up my Rocket after its long winter hibernation. Last year I was out starting it up every 1-2 weeks but this year it has been parked in a friends garage for the winter. I was wondering if anyone has some good advice for initial start-up after sitting for this long and some of that time below freezing. Can I simply just connect the battery and let it go or is there a better way. Thanking you all in advance for the advice.

Battery charged up and let er rip. Mine sometimes takes a while of spinning before it catches and fires up, hence making sure the battery is up. I guess the fuel drains down or back or something. Its only after it sits for a while. So keep er spinning and enjoy. Get some fresh gas soon as ya can.

Back