Want to Buy After Market exhausts ( TOR) for Rocket touring

ballyono

.060 Over
Ride
Triump Rocket Touring
Hello.

I am looking for a pair of after market exhaust for a Rocket Touring.
If somebody has the Raask pipes even better.
They need to go into Holland.
Thanks,

regards

Hans ( Ballyono)

Hey Ballyono just to give you options many of the HD slip-on mufflers will bolt on because of how our Touring mufflers mount. You do have to make some adaption pipes but a good muffler shop should be able to help. I am working on a replacement cross-over which will allow many HD mufflers to be bolt on and a set for OEM and the TORS. Should be completed and priced next week.

Hey Ballyono just to give you options many of the HD slip-on mufflers will bolt on because of how our Touring mufflers mount. You do have to make some adaption pipes but a good muffler shop should be able to help. I am working on a replacement cross-over which will allow many HD mufflers to be bolt on and a set for OEM and the TORS. Should be completed and priced next week.

Thanks, I am anxious to see what you where able to make. good luck.

Thanks, I am anxious to see what you where able to make. good luck.
There is a short video with the slip-on mufflers which have no top mount and I used a s/s 4" clamp and a bracket I built. will post another video with the OEM HD mufflers on which I am still tweaking the cross-over should be up by Monday.

There is a short video with the slip-on mufflers which have no top mount and I used a s/s 4" clamp and a bracket I built. will post another video with the OEM HD mufflers on which I am still tweaking the cross-over should be up by Monday.

Johnny, How are you going with your HD pipes on the Rocket..??

I was able to mount the mufflers but still working out fine details we be back on it on Wednesday 2/11. I have also thought out the cross-over for the TORS will make first true attempt tomorrow also and post some pictures over the weekend. Thanks for the continued intrest.

Johnny B

Ballyno I was able to build the crossover for the HD OEM pipes did discover an issue with the length of the final product but will be again working on them next week since it is Valentine's weekend and must keep peace on the home front. Will have final product photos and price next week. Just to add conversation I am looking into a set in 11 gauge stainless steel with nickel welds. Again thanks for your interest and my partner has been doing exhaust systems for over 20 years.

Johnny B

Ballyno I was able to build the crossover for the HD OEM pipes did discover an issue with the length of the final product but will be again working on them next week since it is Valentine's weekend and must keep peace on the home front. Will have final product photos and price next week. Just to add conversation I am looking into a set in 11 gauge stainless steel with nickel welds. Again thanks for your interest and my partner has been doing exhaust systems for over 20 years.

Johnny B

Johny,

Good Luck,

I am sure you make something nice for the old Lady.
Keep me posted.
Regards

Hans

Johnny B

Hello Johnny,

Any news on your crossover??

regards,

Hans ( NL)

Back