Advice wanted on Short levers

barbagris

Mad Scientist
Ride
1979 Guzzi V1000G5 - 2018 KTM 790 Duke
Anybody using short "racing:rolleyes:" levers on their Rocket?

I'm wont to try - Why? - Whey not really.

Anybody tried TITAX or V-TREC? - I'm loathed to pay for a set of Pazzos and even more loathed to buy from China.

I went the opposite way and ordered fat levers as per the Roadster (they fit straight on in 5 minutes). But I got them mirror polished for £10, and they look neat, and feel great. Much heavier than the ultra light Titax ones though so they probably make a big difference to the handling :)
More seriously a ZX6R owner showed me a pair ot Titax like levers he'd just bought on-line from China for £25 and they looked really well made.
Mike

to be honest with you I bought the pazzo thinking about more adjustment range and they do have a liitle more then the Triumph ones but in the end I realized how good the OEM ones were so IMO any other ones are just bling for the bike nothing more in performance!!!!!

you definetley can get the pazzo levers closer to the grips I am not trashing them they are a good product. I am still running mine and love the different colors.

Resurrected this as I've just been handed the ebay link to a site with levers at 25bucks a set. Waiting to see if they have other levers I want too. Seems they might.

But I have also "discovered" ASV. More my style really. I'm still "thinking" about a set of ASV's too.

I have Pazzio levers on my Tiger 1050 but not the Rocket. I really like the Pazzios since they give me more leverage when using 2 fingers and are adjustable. I also find clutch control is enhanced when making quick tight turns at slower speeds. If you decide to go with the Pazzios, let us know how they worked, I would consider using them as well.

Back